Due to the  mandatory school closure there will be no in person registration at this time.  Please follow the process below:

  • We can accept your packet  Monday- Friday during meal  pick up  from 11am-1pm. Please be sure it is in an envelope and labeled  Attn: Jennifer Flanagan
  • You may also mail the packet using the address below:

East Rochester Schools 
Attn: Jennifer Flanagan
222 Woodbine Ave
East Rochester, NY 14445

  • Please remember to include a copy of  your child’s birth certificate, proof of residency, your child’s immunization records and most recent physical.

Welcome to the East Rochester School Community.  To begin the registration and enrollment process, please access the required forms below or call the District Registrar at (585) 248-6328 and a packet will be mailed to you.  When the packet is completed, please call the Registrar to schedule the registration appointment.  The appointment typically takes 30 minutes, but may vary, depending on the completion of paperwork.

At the time of the appointment, please bring proof of residency, immunization and health records as well as proof of each child's age.  If you have any questions or need help determining which documents to bring with you, please call the Registrar.

The District Registrar is located at 222 Woodbine Avenue, East Rochester, NY 14445.  Please park in the visitor lot and enter through the District Office entrance.

We look forward to welcoming you to the ER school Family.

For medical questions please contact:
Amy Mayfield, Jr.-Sr. High Nurse at (585) 248-6372
Constance (Aubrie) Zito, Elementary Nurse at (585) 248-6317

Thank you, 
Jennifer Flanagan, District Registrar

Student Enrollment Packet

Additional Registration Information/Forms (as needed):

Enrollment Procedures
Parental Rights Access to Records
Student Enrollment Questions & Answers
Immunization Guidelines
Landlord Affidavit
Parent-Guardian Affidavit

Classroom Informational Forms (if needed):

PreK parent input form
Kindergarten parent input form

Note: pdf pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 7 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.

No images found.